Smartphones have become one’s handy companion. We take our smartphones wherever we go, and we can’t pass a day without it. Smartphones are essential to know about anything which is happening around us. It brings all the information, from around the world in the very place we stand.
We use our phones to capture moments, browse online, take notes, plan our day and so on. Thus, knowing to use one’s smartphone is as important as to learn about things around us
We will now discuss five android apps secret that will save our time and does a perfect job.
The world has become quicker and so our life. Sometimes, we get irritated when the phone is taking its own sweet time to load. To avoid slowing down, one can make use of a feature called Animation Scale.
- Unlock the developer option
- You will need to go to Settings-> About Phone -> Build number.
- Long Press on Build Number and then it starts a countdown and displays a message “You are now a developer”.
- Scroll down the developer options and select Animation Scale.
- A range of options appears from which you can select your desired animation speed of the Android OS.
- One can control the pace in which their phone operates.
2.Offline Google Map
Offline google maps are the best option for those who want to save data during travel. To use offline google maps,
- Go to Google Maps
- Select the menu button on the top left.
- In the menu, there is an option called Offline maps
- Choose Select Your Own Map
- Choose your desired area, and download over Wi-fi.
- Saves data
- App operates faster
Multi-Window support enables you to use two apps at a time. To enable this option,
- Go to Settings
- Choose Developer options
- Enable the option Force activities to be resizable.
- You can start by opening two apps at a time.
- Enables multi-tasking in the phone
4.High-Quality Screenshots of a webpage
Sometimes, the screenshots we take while browsing the web lacks quality. Taking high-quality screenshots is possible with an option that is present in the browser
- Go to the web page
- From the menu, select the Share option
- From multiple options, choose print.
- A page will open indicating preview.
- Select the download PDF button.
You can view the screenshot at your gallery.
- High-quality screenshots with less effort.
Smartphones make our lives simple. By learning how to use it effectively, we can make our daily life even more updated.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.